- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 29 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 57 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 62 days ago
Hyundai Recall 033: Hyundai/Automatic Transmission
1999 Hyundai Elantra
Such slippage can cause premature deterioration of the friction element surfaces and could cause the vehicle not to accelerate, or not accelerate as expected, when the driver presses the accelerator pedal.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. The automatic transmission pressure control solenoid valve seals do not remain sufficiently elastic, resulting in transmission fluid leakage. This leakage can result in reduced pressure application to the clutches, brake, and kickdown servo, allowing them to slip.
- Dealers will replace the pressure control solenoid valve.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.