- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 12 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 20 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 41 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 55 days ago
2008 Hyundai Elantra
2008 Hyundai Elantra Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Front End Rumbles, Shutters, And Pulls To One Side1
- NHTSA: Power Train15
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.