- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 15 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 23 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 44 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 58 days ago
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure11
- Violent Jerking Trying To Accelerate4
- Metal Debris In Crankshaft3
- Oil Leak1
- Oil Pan Leak1
- Turbocharger Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine68
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.