- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 33 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 43 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure11
- Violent Jerking Trying To Accelerate4
- Metal Debris In Crankshaft3
- Oil Leak1
- Oil Pan Leak1
- Turbocharger Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine77
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.