- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 5 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 31 days ago
- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Trunk Lid Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem