- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 25 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 82 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Trunk Lid Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem