- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- May 14: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Settled news | 2 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 11 days ago
- May 4: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport ABS Recall Follows 18 Fires recalls | 12 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 6)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase â€“ zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,109 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.