- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 5 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 23 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Miscellaneous Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.