- May 12: Hyundai Recalls 2 Accents With Steering Columns That Can Detach recalls | 6 days ago
- May 11: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Hose Recall Issued, Again recalls | 7 days ago
- May 2: Hyundai NEXO Owners Should Park Outside recalls | 16 days ago
- May 1: Hyundai Argues ABS Module Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- April 25: Hyundai ABS Module Repairs Failed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Window Malfunction12
- Broken Windshield1
- The Sunroof Exploded1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.