- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 43 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 51 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 72 days ago
2001 Hyundai XG300
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2001 Hyundai XG300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2001 Hyundai XG300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If that happens, the vehicle may lose drive power to the wheels, and the front wheel may make contact with the fender or wheel well, thereby increasing ... Read more »
Non-deployment of the SRS side impact air bag could increase the risk of injury during a side impact crash. Read more »
A damaged ignition failure sensor could result in engine stalling, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Incorrect tire inflation pressure can damage tires, affect vehicle handling, and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »