- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 6 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 14 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 64 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 67 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 67 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,013 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.