- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 27 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
2016 Jeep Cherokee
2016 Jeep Cherokee Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving27
- Excessive Oil Consumption6
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start3
- Unintended Acceleration2
- High Pitched Whining Sound1
- Not Accelerating1
- Oil Pan Leaking1
- Shaking While Accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine63
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.