- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 13 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- July 5: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Renegades With Upland Trim recalls | 18 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 38 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 56 days ago
"Service Electronic Stability Control" Message
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 9,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)