- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 15 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 17 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 28 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
Not Accelerating Smoothly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)