- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 1 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: Hacked Driverless Cars Could Cause Traffic Havoc news | 9 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 34 days ago
Not Accelerating Smoothly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)