- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 12 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 22 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 23 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 30 days ago
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The fourth generation Grand Cherokee took the relatively trouble-free run of the 3rd-generation and flipped the script.
From 2010 to 2011, complaints about the vehicle not starting increased 10-fold. In fact, the 2011 model year is riddled with engine problems and a defective TIPM might be to blame. The TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) distributes power to all the eletrical components in the vehicle, so when it starts acting funny so do numerous other components in the car. Orders for new TIPMs were so abundant that parts became scarce, prompting a class-action lawsuit claiming Chrysler ignored this obvious defect.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- AC Not Working Properly14
- Heater Failed After Calibration Noises4
- High Pitch Noise When Fan Is On4
- Air Conditioning Fan Stopped Working2
- Defroster Doesn't Turn On With Remote Starter1
- Flashing Lights On The A/C Control Panel1
- Shuts Off Randomly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.