- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 27: Jeep Sway Bar Lawsuit Says Disconnect Fails news | 34 days ago
- April 26: Jeep Oil Consumption Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 35 days ago
- April 14: Chrysler Windshield Wiper Recall For Rams and Jeeps recalls | 47 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The fourth generation Grand Cherokee took the relatively trouble-free run of the 3rd-generation and flipped the script.
From 2010 to 2011, complaints about the vehicle not starting increased 10-fold. In fact, the 2011 model year is riddled with engine problems and a defective TIPM might be to blame. The TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) distributes power to all the eletrical components in the vehicle, so when it starts acting funny so do numerous other components in the car. Orders for new TIPMs were so abundant that parts became scarce, prompting a class-action lawsuit claiming Chrysler ignored this obvious defect.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brake Booster Failure16
- Brake Caliper Won't Release2
- Premature Rotor Wear2
- Brakes Not Working Properly1
- Initial Brake Failure1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes304
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic21
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control14
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.