- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 54 days ago
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Cooling System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cooling System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.