- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 18 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 18 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 29 days ago
2012 Jeep Patriot
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »
In the event of a rollover necessitating airbag deployment, the software error can lead to a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain airbag ... Read more »
If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of an impact or roll-over, fuel leakage could occur, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »