- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 0 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 20 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 21 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 26 days ago
2019 Jeep Renegade
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Jeep Renegade
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Jeep Renegade by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
The miscalibrated ORC may incorrectly deploy the air bags during a frontal crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
Deactivated passive safety features can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »