- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 27 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Warranty Extension Offered For Bearing Damage news | 32 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Replacement Recall Was a Partial Dud recalls | 32 days ago
- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 50 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
2007 Kia Rio
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Kia Rio
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Kia Rio by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Air bag deployment with a child in the front passenger side seat increases the risk of injury to that child. Read more »