- June 8: Hyundai Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Investigation Closed investigations | 1 days ago
- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 22 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 46 days ago
Door Handle Fell Off
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- replace handle (2 reports)
- replace interior door latches (1 reports)
accessories - exterior problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2011 Sorento problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Was picking up a friend and as she pulled on the front passenger's door handle it came off in her hand. I kept the door handle and mentioned it to a really nice guy at the dealership, when I went in for my oil change. He somehow glued it back on and so far it hasn't come back off.
- Danielle B., Little Rock, AR, US