- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 40 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 51 days ago
2011 Kia Sorento
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?
2011 Kia Sorento Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Doors Won't Open From Outside35
- Door Handle Fell Off2
- Fuel Door Sticks1
- Neither Fobs Work Nor Does Outside Push Lock Button1
- Smart Key Does Not Work1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch13
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly13
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages10
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.