- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 57 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 64 days ago
2012 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: As long as catastrophic engine failure at under 60,000 miles is the top owner complaint, it'll be pretty hard to recommend the 2012 Sorento.
2012 Kia Sorento Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Catastrophic Engine Failure21
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving5
- Excessive Oil Consumption5
- Engine Failure4
- Engine Light On4
- Sludge In Engine2
- Sudden Power Loss2
- Cracked Head Gasket1
- Engine Caugth On Fire While Driving1
- Engine Noise1
- NHTSA: Engine151
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.