- March 12: Kia K5 Recall Issued to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 15 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 21 days ago
- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 47 days ago
- January 31: Kia Telluride Headlight Failures Investigated investigations | 50 days ago
2017 Kia Sorento
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (8 reports)
- not sure (3 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2017 Sorento problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
The vehicle has been at the dealership's (Moritz Kia in Ft. Worth, Texas) service department for 2 months, and the replacement engine still has not arrived. The latest estimate of the part arriving is 6/18/21, but numerous prior estimates for arrival have come and gone. I think that KIA has a serious problem with the engines, and can't supply the replacement fast enough. The engines are remanufactured in Korea and shipped to the United States.
- Byron S., Arlington, US