- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 68 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 68 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 72 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
2014 Lincoln MKX
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Lincoln MKX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Lincoln MKX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
If the halfshaft and linkshaft become disengaged while driving, power will no longer be transmitted to the wheels, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. ... Read more »