- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 13 days ago
- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 38 days ago
- January 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 40 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 41 days ago
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
A damaged or broken brake disc may reduce a vehicle's braking power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This could result in an underhood fire. Read more »
Loss of headlights during vehicle operation can affect a driver's ability to navigate the roadway and reduce the visibility of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »