- August 6: Mazda3 Rearview Mirror Problems Cause Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- July 25: Mazda3 Recalled To Fix Faulty Head Restraints recalls | 23 days ago
- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 27 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 35 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 37 days ago
2007 Mazda RX-8
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Mazda RX-8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Mazda RX-8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
An inflator explosion may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If the fuel pump pipe cracks, fuel may leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
The deteriorated seals may leak fuel, which, in the presence of an ignition source, can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »