- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 5 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 6 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 32 days ago
- January 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 132,100 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
- January 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 8,500 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 77 days ago
2012 Mercedes-Benz C250
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »