- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 27 days ago
- May 20: 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- May 20: Mercedes-Benz Prevails in Radiator Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- April 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 5 CLA250 and CLA250 4Matic Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 12: Mercedes-Benz Burl Walnut Wood Trim Lawsuit Says Wood Fades news | 66 days ago
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the passenger or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If the fuel filter flange cracks, it will leak fuel which may lead to a fire if an external ignition source is present. Read more »