- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 29 days ago
- October 15: Feds Close Investigation Into BMW's Recall Failures investigations | 33 days ago
- September 21: MINI Cooper Oil Filter Housing Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 57 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 58 days ago
- September 6: smart fortwo Fire Investigation Upgraded by Feds investigations | 72 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Tread/Belt Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,475 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem