- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- October 15: Feds Close Investigation Into BMW's Recall Failures investigations | 8 days ago
- September 21: MINI Cooper Oil Filter Housing Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 33 days ago
- September 6: smart fortwo Fire Investigation Upgraded by Feds investigations | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2005 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,395 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: