- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 25 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 28 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 58 days ago
- October 15: Feds Close Investigation Into BMW's Recall Failures investigations | 62 days ago
- September 21: MINI Cooper Oil Filter Housing Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 86 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2005 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 78,382 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.