- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 29 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 46 days ago
- June 3: Kia Sedona Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2005 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 78,654 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.