- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 1 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 42 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 44 days ago
- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
Mini Recall : Steering Gearbox Malfunction
2016 Mini Cooper
A gearbox malfunction may cause a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling one model year 2016 MINI Cooper Hardtop 2 Door vehicle manufactured November 24, 2015, and one BMW X1 Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) manufactured October, 19 2015. The steering gearbox may have been manufactured with incorrect parts.
- BMW will replace the steering gearbox, free of charge. Affected vehicles are located in dealer inventory and will be remedied before customer retail. The recall began on December 28, 2015. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (9)
- Recall 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) Publish Date: December 28, 2015
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Publish Date: December 28, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report# 5 - 2016-Q4
Click a tab for more information.