- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 0 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 17 days ago
- June 3: Kia Sedona Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 48 days ago
Mini Recall : Steering Gearbox Malfunction
2016 Mini Cooper
A gearbox malfunction may cause a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling one model year 2016 MINI Cooper Hardtop 2 Door vehicle manufactured November 24, 2015, and one BMW X1 Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) manufactured October, 19 2015. The steering gearbox may have been manufactured with incorrect parts.
- BMW will replace the steering gearbox, free of charge. Affected vehicles are located in dealer inventory and will be remedied before customer retail. The recall began on December 28, 2015. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (9)
- Recall 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) Publish Date: December 28, 2015
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Publish Date: December 28, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report# 5 - 2016-Q4
Click a tab for more information.