- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 30 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 42 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 48 days ago
- August 27: smart fortwo Car Fire Investigation Ends investigations | 52 days ago
2016 Mini Cooper
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mini Cooper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mini Cooper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mini service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mini customer service.
If the brake light does not illuminate when a turn signal is activated, other drivers may be confused, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A gearbox malfunction may cause a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, an air bag that does not deploy properly increases the risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Read more »