- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 0 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 5 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 49 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
2016 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Altima seems relatively trouble-free at low mileage.
However with a long history of CVT transmission problems, we are reserving judgment until more of these Altimas near the typical 100,000 mile mark where the CVT transmission problems kick in.
2016 Nissan Altima Brakes Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.