- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 43 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
2012 Nissan Armada
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Nissan Armada
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Nissan Armada by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2012 Nissan Armada EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS NHTSA Campaign #12V143000
Summary: Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 titan and Armada vehicles, manufactured from August 12, 2011, through March 13, 2012. The part 567 certification labels on the vehicles do not contain rim size information. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, ¿tire selection and rims.¿
Consequence: The omission of the rim size may lead to an incorrect tire/wheel combination which may increase the likelihood of a crash.
Actions: Nissan will supply owners with a new label and instructions on how install the label or the owner will have the option of taking their vehicle to a Nissan dealer to have the new label installed free of charge. The safety recall began on May 28, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-615-725-1000. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #12V143000 »