- December 17: Nissan Transmission (CVT) Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 0 days ago
- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 24 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 28 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 31 days ago
2013 Nissan Cube
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Nissan Cube
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Nissan Cube by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2013 Nissan Cube ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION:SWITCH NHTSA Campaign #15V418000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Versa Sedan vehicles manufactured July 16, 2013, to January 29, 2014, 2013-2014 Cube vehicles manufactured July 3, 2013, to October 21, 2013, and 2013-2014 Juke vehicles manufactured July 3, 2013, to October 22, 2013. When exposed to hot temperatures, the affected vehicles have an engine start/stop button that may stick inside the button housing.
Consequence: If the engine start/stop button gets stuck in the housing, road vibrations may cause the engine to shut off unexpectedly while the vehicle is being driven, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will modify the start/stop switch housing, free of charge. The recall began on August 4, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V418000 »