- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 19 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 33 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 49 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 58 days ago
2016 Nissan Leaf
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Nissan Leaf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Nissan Leaf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the front passenger air bag doesn't deploy properly, it can increase the risk of injury to passengers. Read more »
If the wiring harness disconnects, the passenger air bag may not to deploy during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »