- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 21 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 25 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 26 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 34 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
2016 Nissan Leaf
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Nissan Leaf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Nissan Leaf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the front passenger air bag doesn't deploy properly, it can increase the risk of injury to passengers. Read more »
If the wiring harness disconnects, the passenger air bag may not to deploy during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »