- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 27 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 41 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 64 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 85 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2000 Nissan Maxima
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.