- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 6 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 50 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
2012 Nissan Maxima
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle, continuing a stretch of good model years from 2010. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2012 Maxima, so far so good!
2012 Nissan Maxima Accessories - Interior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.