- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 24 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 36 days ago
Nissan Recall : Brake Fluid May Leak Into ABS Pump And Ignite
2017 Nissan Maxima
A brake fluid leak on the circuit board may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Nissan Murano, 2016-2017 Nissan Maxima, 2017-2018 Nissan Pathfinder, and 2017 Infiniti QX60 vehicles. The Anti-Lock Brake (ABS) actuator pumps may allow brake fluid to leak onto an internal circuit board.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the serial number on the ABS actuator, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 29, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669. Note: When brake fluid has leaked onto the circuit board, the ABS warning lamp will remain illuminated for more than 10 seconds after engine start up. If this occurs, owners are advised to park the vehicle outdoors away from other vehicles or structures and to not drive the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.