- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 38 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 41 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 49 days ago
2005 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Suspension Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.