- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 7 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 58 days ago
2005 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.