- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 5 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 26 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 51 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 70 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 84 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB16-094
2015 Nissan Pathfinder
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:REARVIEW MIRRORS/DEVICES:EXTERIOR
- 2013 - 2015 PATHFINDER; DOOR MIRROR GLASS WILL NOT RETURN AFTER SHIFTING REVERSE TO DRIVE IF YOU CONFIRM The door mirror glass (LH and RH) automatic tilt down-up feature does not return the glass to original position after shifting from reverse to drive. ACTION Replace the Automatic Drive Positioner (ADP) Control Unit. - Use the new part listed in the Parts Information. - Refer to the Electronic Service Manual (ESM), section ADP-Automatic Drive Positioner, for replacement information.
Click a tab for more information.