- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 4 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 50 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 69 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 83 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-003
2015 Nissan Pathfinder
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE:DRIVESHAFT
- PATHFINDER, MURANO, AND ROGUE; FLUID LEAK CAUSED BY TRANSFER ASSEMBLY RIGHT SIDE DRIVE SHAFT SEAL This bulletin applies only to AWD equipped vehicles. IF YOU CONFIRM Fluid is leaking from the right side of the transfer assembly (see Figure 1). NOTE: The fluid leak is not caused by the seal shown in Figure 1. ACTION 1. DO NOT REPLACE the transfer assembly. 2. Reseal the transfer assembly. - Refer to the Electronic Service Manual (ESM), section DLN ? Driveline, for transfer assembly removal, reseal, and installation information. - Refer to page 2 and 3 for additional information. CAUTION: Be careful not to damage the transfer assembly right side drive shaft seal when reinstalling the drive shaft.
Click a tab for more information.