- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 17 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 42 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 61 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 75 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 78 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-038
2015 Nissan Pathfinder
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- DEAD PEDAL REPLACEMENT SERVICE INFORMATION If the dead pedal needs to be replaced for any reason, it is no longer necessary to replace the front floor trim (carpet). The dead pedal is now available as a service part. NOTE: Do not replace the carpet if only the dead pedal is needed. ACTION Follow the SERVICE PROCEDURE on the next page to replace ONLY the Dead pedal. NOTE: Dead pedal is listed in PARTS INFORMATION on the last page.
Click a tab for more information.