- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 38 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 57 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-115
2015 Nissan Pathfinder
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- VOLUNTARY EMISSIONS SERVICE CAMPAIGN VEHICLES REGISTERED IN CALIFORNIA; ENGINE CONTROL MODULE INTRODUCTION Nissan is conducting this voluntary emissions service campaign on certain specific model year Nissan vehicles (see APPLIED VEHICLES) registered in the state of California. The engine control module (ECM) will be inspected, and reprogrammed if applicable. This service will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. IDENTIFICATION NUMBER Nissan has assigned identification numbers P9328, P9343, P9435, P9347, and P9349 to this campaign. The correct number must appear on all communication and documentation of any nature dealing with this campaign. DEALER RESPONSIBILITY Dealers are to repair vehicles falling within range of this campaign that enter the service department. This includes vehicles purchased from private parties, vehicles presented by transient (tourists) owners, and vehicles in a dealerâs inventory.
Click a tab for more information.