- February 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Leak Problems Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- February 11: Nissan Rogue CVT Class Action Lawsuit: Jerking and Lurching news | 16 days ago
- January 28: Recall: Nissan Pathfinder Brake Lights Stay On recalls | 30 days ago
- December 20: Nissan Titan Recall Issued After 'Thermal Incident' recalls | 69 days ago
- December 11: Nissan Sentra Recall Ordered For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 78 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 61,696 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.