- January 23: Nissan Xterra Crash: Plaintiff Awarded $36 Million news | 2 days ago
- January 9: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over CVTs news | 16 days ago
- December 25: Nissan Recalls 2022 Frontier Trucks For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 31 days ago
- December 24: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Issued After Engines Stalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 21: Nissan Altima Headlight Lawsuit Settlement Finalized news | 35 days ago
Nissan Engineering Analysis EA05012: FINGER PINCH POINT
2004 Nissan Quest
FINGER PINCH POINT
- The seat adjustment mechanism contains exposed moving components, located at the rear edge of the second row seat.when the operator attempts to adjust the seat, a finger may be pinched in the moving seat adjustment mechanism.Nissan will conduct a safety recall on an expanded scope of Nissan Quest vehicles.on vehicles produced from March 26, 2003 through September 26, 2005, Nissan will rivet a plastic reinforcement to the backside of the existing seat back cover carpeting, install three tie-downs and install a flange to the inboard side shield.on vehicles produced from March 26, 2003 through June 28, 2004, in addition to the above corrective actions, Nissan will replace the inboard second row seat adjustment handle with the current production seat lever. Nissan North America, Inc. Will recall 109,437 MY 2004-2005 Nissan Quest vehicles produced from March 26, 2003 through September 26, 2005.ODI is aware of a total of 11 complaints, field reports and warranty claims reporting 11 finger injuries.the recall is identified by NHTSA number 05V474.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.