- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 6 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 50 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
2012 Nissan Quest
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.