- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 6 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 16 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 57 days ago
2012 Nissan Quest
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.