- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 40 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 59 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB15-015i
2015 Nissan Quest
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- 2015 ? 2017 QUEST; CVT JUDDER AND DTC P17F0 OR P17F1 STORED IF YOU CONFIRM: The customer reports a transmission judder (shake, shudder, single or multiple bumps or vibration), AND One of these DTCs is stored: - P17F0 (CVT_JUDDER (T/M INSPECTION)) - P17F1 (CVT_JUDDER (C/U INSPECTION)) NOTE: - If a transmission judder (as described above) is not reported, this bulletin does not apply. - If either P17F0 or P17F1 are not stored, this bulletin does not apply. ACTIONS: Perform the SERVICE PROCEDURE in this bulletin, starting on page 3. - Review the Repair Overview on page 2.
Click a tab for more information.