- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 0 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 46 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 65 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-008
2015 Nissan Quest
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- NISSAN; OIL LEAKING AROUND VALVE TIMING CONTROL SOLENOID VALVE This bulletin applies only to Maxima, Quest, Altima Coupe, Altima, Pathfinder and Murano vehicles equipped with V6 engine OR Titan/Titan XD equipped with VK56 engine IF YOU CONFIRM Engine oil is leaking from a valve timing control solenoid valve, And The valve timing control solenoid valve operates correctly and is not externally damaged. ACTION Replace the valve timing control solenoid valve O-ring with a new one using the Service Procedure starting on page 2.
Click a tab for more information.